Mammoet is seeking a dynamic and results driven individual to lead shop operations in our Fort McKay Branch. The successful candidate will possess the ability to multitask, service minded attitude, the ability to effective manage teams of people and experience in transport and crane organization would be an asset. This position is for energetic individual with strong computer and organizational skills, professionalism, and excellent communication skills are key traits we are looking for. Our environment is fast paced and requires people with the ability to be flexible and have a passion for their work, the region of Alberta and our organization.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to) • Ensures all safety policies and procedures are followed.
• Work with Operations Manager and Maintenance Planner/ Administrator in organizing daily shop activities.
• Organize and assist in mobilization and demobilization of equipment.
• Ensure all shop personnel have been deemed competent on the equipment they are operating.
• Ensures schedules outlined by the Operations Manager are executed
• Works alongside shop personnel, providing support when necessary.
• Ensures all materials are stored in a safe and orderly manner.
• Mentor and teach shop personnel.
• Lead by positive example.
• Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner.
• Understand, support communicate and enforce all Mammoet HSE/SHE-Q policies and procedures and all Mammoet operational policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
• Experience with AT and Crawler Cranes • Class One Driver’s License • Journeyman Mobile Crane Certificate (Red Seal preferred)
Salary will be commensurate based upon education and experience. Mammoet offers competitive wages, health benefits and RRSP contributions. In addition to this, we offer an engaging environment in which a variety of career development and growth opportunities exist to our employees both locally and internationally. Mammoet is an existing benefactor for variety of local and national charity organizations and also provides support for our own employees’ extracurricular activities. To view our Human Capital Values, please visit our careers website at www.mammoet.com/en/jobs.
To Apply Interested candidates may submit their resumes and salary expectations to this job posting by following the link www.mammoetvacancies.com: We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sign up free of charge to bookmark jobs, apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!