Technical buyer m/f/x in project purchasing
is an international company active in the field of aluminium extraction. It plans and sells large plants and machines for the production of green anodes. The company is also responsible for commissioning on large construction sites. For the German company location in Cologne we are looking for a Technical Buyer m/f/x in Project Purchasing for the next possible date.
- Independent execution of market, industry and company analyses as well as worldwide supplier research in the field of mechanical and/or electronic components of plants, machines and services
- Preparation of requests for quotations including subsequent collection, preparation and evaluation of the quotations
- Conducting contract negotiations as well as preparation and follow-up of negotiations with suppliers
- Participation and support in the conclusion of supplier agreements and framework agreements
- Clarification of technical queries from suppliers and support for changes and complaints
- Ensuring on-time delivery in coordination with the specialist department
- A successfully completed technical or commercial degree, alternatively an adequate apprenticeship
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of strategic purchasing, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Sound technical understanding, strong analytical skills and a target- and solution-oriented way of working
- Confident command of MS Office applications as well as written and spoken German and English
- In addition to your entrepreneurial approach, you have a confident manner, good communication skills and a high degree of organisational ability.
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Germany
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
51 - 200 employees