Territory: Houston and San Antonio, TX. Candidate must be local to the territory.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Enterprise Content Services
Our global Enterprise Account Executive team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
As an Account Executive, you will be selling market leading solutions to enterprise accounts. Using a consultative selling approach, you will dive deep into your accounts and uncover challenges to solve with our solutions. You will be supported by an all-star team of specialists as we put the "AE @ the center” and provide the necessary tools and support team for success. We reward our reps with a competitive compensation package including rich accelerators.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Identifying potential areas of opportunity for customers and providing innovative solutions.
- Leading, and more importantly, an effectively collaborating.
- Articulating clearly and confidently.
- Building and fostering new relationships by asking questions.
- Being tenacious, results-oriented and dedicated.
- Possessing a strong desire to grow and develop yourself, a life-long learner.
WHAT IT TAKES:
- A successful track record of selling enterprise software for at least 5 years.
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid solutions.
- You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in computer science, engineering, or information systems strongly preferred.
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, OpenText, as a proud US Federal Government contractor, is subject to Executive Order 14042 requiring all US employees (in office or virtual) be fully vaccinated by January 4, 2022. New employees joining OpenText will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to joining or be approved for a medical or religious exemptions. If you believe you qualify for an exemption you can request the exemption form at email@example.com.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Graz
OpenText Software GmbH
OpenText Software GmbH