We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
XING provides advice and support to its more than 15 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
(Senior) iOS Engineer (m/f/x)
We are looking for new team members interested in working on the heartbeat of the native XING main app.
The XING Interfaces & Foundations teams take care of the vital elements to the whole iOS app development like architecture, performance, navigation and design systems in which we provide components to all contributing teams for building a great product. For that we find future proof concepts and solutions in collaboration with designers. We adapt and optimize our app to new versions of iOS and new devices. We keep a holistic view, drive changes that impact all contributing teams and consult on our expertise.
A challenging task
• Work inside a cross-functional agile team, closely cooperating with test engineers, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders
• Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments
• Be part of the overall XING Community of iOS developers, sharing best practices as well as knowledge and code to the main XING application
• You’ll play an active part in shaping our product!
A convincing background
• You are a motivated and experienced engineer with good communication skills and a passion for native apps.
• You have profound knowledge of the iOS SDK and Swift.
• You are curious and constantly evolving with the technology trends, willing to embrace change.
• We are working on a grown codebase. You are effective with Objective-C as well.
• You strive for building testable, predictable and simple code.
• Proficient English speaking in a working environment (German language not required).
• You are culturally open - XING employees come from more than 30 different countries that bring their collective experiences and culture to work every day. We value each and every person for who they are.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
No cities found