We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
XING provides advice and support to its more than 16 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
(Senior) User Experience (UX) & Product Designer – Marketing Solutions (m/f/x)
Come and join XING Marketing Solutions and simultaneously be part of XING’s User Experience team of over 80 dedicated copywriters, interaction designers, visual designers and user researchers. We work in small teams to create products that deliver real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies and services and continuously test and optimise our products to meet our users' needs. If you’re passionate about users and design, we’d love to hear from you.
A challenging task
• Drive the evolution of our cutting-edge social media ad platform AdManager and influence the future of social media advertising.
• Work with different stakeholders and teams to understand their specific value propositions and distill them into valuable entry points.
• Know your users: Integrate user feedback regularly – either with the user insights department or on your own.
• Create design specs, from idea to implementation, and support your cross-platform team of engineers.
• Actively communicate ideas, share work in progress and new releases within the organization and the internal UX community.
• Collaborate with other UX designers and engineering teams to align your area with other innovative experiences across all of our products.
• Establish and maintain ongoing communications with key stakeholders from the UX community and the management.
• A convincing background
• Have experience designing the UX with complex, process driven, consumer-facing products.
• Experience with the entire product management and design cycle, ranging from discovery to wireframes, functional prototypes for user testing, through to design systems, implementation and QA.
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate and persuasively convey product and design solutions to designers, management and stakeholders.
• Proficiency with up-to-date design and prototyping tools.
• A portfolio of work that includes your approach of defining and specifying the product value, including your process and concrete examples of research, user flows, wireframes, mockups or similar applicable work.
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
No cities found