We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world. Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
XING provides advice and support to its more than 15 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
XING Summer School Intern (m/f/x) - Software Engineering
XING is offering a summer internship program at our headquarters in Hamburg. Join XINGs software engineering teams, which are passionate about defining the future of the leading online business network in the German-speaking countries during our third edition of the XING summer school.
No matter whether your internship is voluntary or mandatory, we pay you 1600,-€/month.
A challenging task
• You will work along-side seasoned software engineers and support them in their daily as well as project work over the course of summer 2019.
• You will benefit from our summer school training catalogue, which combines personal development workshops, ted talk training as well as special networking sessions for summer interns.
A convincing background
• First software engineering skills fitting to our tech stack.
• The motivation to learn about development processes.
• You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams with a focus on sharing knowledge.
• A positive mindset and the people skills to work with various people in various positions.
• You get things done, have a positive mindset, and are known as a motivated team player with good communication skills in English.
• An academic background or first professional experience, which supports your passion for software engineering.
• You are culturally open – XING employees come from more than 30 different countries that bring their collective experiences and culture to work every day. We value each and every person for who they are.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to acquire new skills. Your ideas will be taken seriously and you’ll have plenty of scope to branch out on your own. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket and restaurant vouchers. And much more…
If the program matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we would be delighted to receive your full application. Our program starts June/July 2019, and closing date applications is 31 March 2019.
If you have any questions please let us know!
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
No cities found