We don't have any salary details available for this job ad.
At VMware we live by our EPIC2 values which are Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers and Community. Our exceptional sales members are improving our customer's journey to a mobile life and work style through our portfolio of End User Computing (EUC) Solutions. Are you passionate about a groundbreaking technology platform that is disrupting the competition and industry? You can become a member of our EUC team and be a part of this digital workspace transformation.
An EUC Sales Specialist is responsible for a coordinated sales approach with a set number of customers aligned with VMwares core sales team. The Specialist uses their experience of selling complex software solutions to accounts to effectively build and lead teams of resources to achieve established account strategies. You can join us in changing the industry in both Desktop Virtualization and Mobility that strives to enable our customers with our groundbreaking platform.
We are passionate about improving end users experience, productivity and mobility, mitigating excessive costs, while securely enabling a user to work on any device from anywhere.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for selling the EUC portfolio of products and services within a list of named accounts.
• You will act as a sales specialist to the VMware core sales team, impacting the specific EUC sales strategy, and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
• Responsibility to advance and EUC sales opportunity through the entire sales cycle.
• Match the VMware EUC solution to the customers vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
• You will build pipeline of new EUC opportunities within the assigned named accounts.
• Accurately forecast license bookings, specific products revenue, PSO bookings on a quarterly basis.
Location and Travel:
This position is based in Houston, TX (will consider Central Texas)/ Estimated travel is up to 20% based on the needs of the assigned accounts, and density of territory.
• 6+ years of experience in related software industry with at least 3 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts.
• Experience and excellent performance in leading or contributing to a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SEs, Inside Sales, executives, Services, and others
• Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
• BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience. Preferred Skills:
• Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model.
• Ability to effectively work in a teaming/overlay role in a complex selling environment.
• Experience in the selling End-User computing solutions including Desktop and Application Virtualization, Workspace and Identity services, and Enterprise Mobility Management.VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Houston