National Oilwell Varco PLC is an American multinational corporation based in Houston, Texas. It is a leading worldwide provider of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry
These will be your tasks
We're continually pushing our own standards higher to deliver the safest, most efficient, and most reliable drilling solutions in the world. Join us as we continue to power the industry that powers the world.
NOV Bammel is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join our Maintenance team at the 5100 N. Sam Houston Parkway W. location. The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
· Request & receive quotes from Vendors for Maintenance Personnel.
· Obtain Manager approval for said quotes.
· Initiate Purchase Requisition in Glovia.
· Convert Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in Glovia.
· Forward Purchase Order to Vendor.
· Obtain Order Confirmation from Vendor.
· Upload Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Quote and Confirmation into Rig Documents in Rig Office.
· Retrieve packing slips for Expense Orders as received from Receiving Dept. and notify Buyers that material has been received and where it is located.
· Upload packing slips to appropriate file in Rig Documents in Rig Office.
· Match packing slips/PODs with open Purchase Orders.
· Forward Packing slips to appropriate contact to so the items can be received into Glovia for payment processing.
· File closed purchase orders invoices.
· Stamp and code Facility and Rental invoices with appropriate GL code and have approved.
· Forward approved GL coded invoices to Accounts Payable.
· Open and Close Planned Work Orders in AIMS.
· Scan and Upload all Facility Inspections into appropriate file in AIMS program.
· Match Forklift maintenance and repair invoices with correct service ticket.
· Stamp and GL code Forklift invoices by department based on lift serial numbers and have manager approve.
· Forward approved GL coded Forklift invoices to AP for payment processing.
· File the Forklift invoices in filing cabinet by Service Ticket number.
· Upload Forklift Service Ticket by Serial Number into AIMS program.
· Assist Facility Manager with miscellaneous duties as they occur.
You're offering these qualifications
· High School Diploma preferred
· Experience with Glovia preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Word & Excel
· Skilled in written and oral communication
Sign up free of charge to bookmark jobs, apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!