Up to €80,000
(Karlsruhe Area, Germany)
Based in the tech-capital of South West Germany, a specialist and fiercely expanding company are offering an unparalleled C++ developer role.
A goliath in the laser material processing and optical metrology sector, this exciting company develops world-renowned laser cutting, joining technology and optical measuring technology for the supplier and automotive industry. Due to their surgical precision and unequivocal motivation for success, they have cemented themselves as a market leader in their industry. During this exciting time, they urgently require C++ developers to exploit their specialist skills to accelerate the expansion of the company.
● Develop solutions for the laser material processing systems software in an agile environment
● Responsible for the concept, design and implementation of time-critical algorithms
● Creating suitable software methods
● Work within a team to ensure correct implementation for the customer
Desired Skills and Experience
● Strong understanding of C/C++
● Qt must be a framework you are proficient in
● Experience using Linux OS
● Experience using FPGA
● Experience in GUI development
● English and German fluent
● Lots of creative freedom
● Further education offers
● Extensive training
● Modern working conditions
● Financial participation in the company’s success
Do not miss your opportunity to excel your career in an established and stimulating organization. This role will not be open for long so apply immediately!
Please email me with your CV and any other relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org