• Supervise for repair, maintenance and modification of trailers and accessories • Responsible for preparation of equipment and mobilizing them to project • Keeping proper records of SPMT accessories. • Responsible for equipment standards, container inventors etc. • Responsible for gathering of all the reports and checklist for SPMT
• Responsible for planning of manpower (operator & technician) including oversea assignment sheet, cash advanced, timesheet, leave form, expenses claim. • Monitor and updated Manpower planning Board for SPMT • Responsible for signing of the timesheets of all SPMT crew. • Evaluate appraisal feedback from projects/ employees for further improvements and assessment for employee • Making sure that annual appraisal is filled for all the employees. • Identify training requirement • Making sure that all people have necessary training and certification as per Mammoet Standards • Support HR and Head
2. Internal organization
• Ensuring adequate staff consultation during the operation; • Ensuring that operational priorities are set correctly; • Adequate co-ordination with Project Supervisors; Project Manager and Operation Manager • Timely highlighting and communicating of the activities, which extend beyond the operation’s scope with the relevant person(s) responsible.
3. QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment) incl.: • Complying with and implementing all safety rules in accordance with the internal safety regulations and staff handbooks, including: Implementing the aspects relating to QSE in practice; Participating in information provision and instruction organized by Mammoet (incl. the Toolbox meetings); Using personal protection equipment in the correct manner; Not to change or disable safety features on equipment; Reporting risks to health and safety to the superior / SHE –Q Department immediately;
• Providing guidance/coaching to employees with regard to the QSE aspects;
Sign up free of charge to bookmark jobs, apply for jobs and meet your future colleagues!