Senior Software Engineer for Blockchain Applications
We are looking for a flexible Software Engineer to develop our IoT Blockchain Framework and to integrate it with IoT platforms and smart objects and work on blockchain related applications with our customers.
Your primary focus will be to develop parts of our technology, including our Open API to an underlying blockchain infrastructure and work on innovative proof of concept prototypes as well as production ready applications. We are looking for a talented individual with a proven track record in software development, with a keen focus on deploying stable, missing critical systems.
- Generating software requirements, based on our users' needs
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Implement a performant and quality API to our underlying blockchain solution from a multitude of 3rd party solutions
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Performing cost–benefit analyses to determine the best methods or approaches for meeting the hardware requirements; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
- Liaise with 3rd party software development teams to insure hardware and software synergies - leading to specs optimization.
- Generating a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which will determine that all of the hardware and system requirements have been met
- Carry out special tasks at management's direction
- Proficiency as well as experience with higher level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc in the context of API development
- Familiarity with UI development for web applications
- Proven success record of close teaming with other functions including development, marketing and operations
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git/github), familiarity with continuous integration
- Good to have: Experience with Blockchains, in particular Ethereum and smart contract development
- Very good to have: experience with leading a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - fluency in English is a must, good working knowledge in German is preferable
- You enjoy being part of a very rapidly growing team
- You don’t mind wearing multiple hats - this can be challenging for candidates that come from a large corporate background where staff are assigned single tasks
- You are ready to flexibly react to changes in the company’s short-term strategy while keeping a focus on the long-term goal to build the Slock.it flagship application
- You have a sense of humor
Werden Sie kostenlos Mitglied, um sich Jobs zu merken, sich schneller zu bewerben – und um Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen jetzt schon kennenzulernen!