Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
AUTOSAR Developer – Munich – up to €100,000
One of the biggest Automotive firms in Germany and possibly the world is looking to speak to expert
developers on the market, since they are looking for a host of AUTOSAR developers to join their experienced
agile team. They are working on projects in the Autonomous Driving area which involves gaining experience
with many exciting frameworks.
They have their own ECU’s and are currently implementing them at the biggest Automotive OEMs in the
world, so people that are quick learners and always looking to expand their set of skills in niche areas would
be very welcome.
• Implementation and Specification of AUTOSAR-compliant software components.
• Integration of ADAS functionality into a vehicle.
• Analysis and correction of occurring errors within the software modules as well as their interfaces
Support in optimizing and extending our systems from Continuous Integration to Continuous Delivery
• Evaluation of the safety and security requirements and subsequent implementation in the AUTOSAR
configuration Cooperation in the development team in the implementation and integration of
• 3 years of professional experience in programming with C/C++
• 2 years of professional experience in programming with AUTOSAR 3.x. (Adaptive AUTOSAR is a plus)
• Strong experience with device drivers for MCUs
• Experience working with Automotive safety standards, (ISO26262 is plus)
• Experience working in a SCRUM environment
Keine Orte gefunden