See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
Senior Manager of Product Marketing, IoT
The Sr Manager Product Marketing, IoT will be tasked with driving competitive differentiation to establish market leadership and help increase win rates against key competitors. You will also work closely with the sales organization to improve productivity and to help secure business at new accounts as well as to support up-sell/cross-sell opportunities, along with collaborating with the product management team to launch new offerings and grow market share in key segments.
- Subject Matter Expert - has deep expertise in the capabilities of IoT platforms. Act as a subject matter expert to support strategic sales opportunities. Participate in thought leadership webinars, analyst briefings, and customer meetings. Contribute to white papers.
- Messaging and Positioning - Develop differentiated messaging for the features and benefits of the IoT products for use cases such as customer, employee, and business partnerships across a wide range of industries and verticals.
- Product Launches - Maximize the impact of new product releases by coordinating the launch activities of the product management, corporate marketing, and demand generation teams including external announcements, sales training, and upsell/cross-sell campaigns.
- Sales Enablement - Develop sales playbooks, training materials, product brochures, object handling scripts, and ROI/TCO models to help accelerate the on-boarding of new reps and improve sales productivity.
- Competitive Intelligence - Monitor product releases, partnerships, acquisitions, news, and customer wins from key competitors in segments such as integrations, IoT and any other enterprise digital transformation tools. Aid in the development of competitive battle cards and win themes against key vendors.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in product marketing or a product management role at enterprise technology/software company (preferably Internet of Things)
- Strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- A passion for learning new technologies and an aptitude to learn technical concepts quickly
- Ability to create documents and presentation materials for sales and other internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This is a fast-paced environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will help Software AG grow its reach in the marketplace.
We have an open-minded culture where you have the freedom to “be your best you” and offer many challenging yet exciting projects for you to work on. You’ll have opportunities for international collaboration on top of a comprehensive training and development program that encourages professional growth. We are in an innovative market and offer future-proof products. We offer a pleasant team-oriented working atmosphere.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- Three weeks paid vacation & three weeks paid sick leave
- 10 paid holidays (including a floating holiday and a community service day)
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Reston
1001 - 5000 employees