See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
If you are a fearless sales professional (m/f/d) who is looking to get in on the ground floor and grow something big, here is your once in a lifetime opportunity! Join us, the leading provider of real-time rendering and Virtual Reality technology to the global Architecture, Engineering and Construction market. As a member of the sales team, you will be the person who turns our marketing efforts into gold.
- Help prospects understand the amazing benefits offers and assist them as they navigate the Consideration and Decision stages of the buyer's journey. You will close deals when you can and have a team behind you when you need help.
- Work closely with Account Executives and Marketing leadership to ensure the quality of the pipeline and success of campaigns, providing feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts from real-world interactions with prospects and customers.
- Help us refine our story and process to make it easier for people to pick Enscape as their software of choice.
- Deliver accurate metrics to ensure success against plans and targets, and track activities precisely to feed reports and dashboards to provide visibility into our sales activities.
- Maintain effective time management to maximize sales time, including pre-call planning and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types.
- At least 2-years' experience on a professional B2B inside-sales, lead generation, prospecting team, or business development team with a fast-growing organization with a proven track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Bachelor's degree is suggested; however, a combination of education and experience will be also considered
- Fluent command of written and spoken English at the native level required; additional language skills are considered advantageous
- Good IT skills like Microsoft Office as well as experience with Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, or other sales tools
- Ideally, knowledge of CAD Software used in architecture (Revit, Sketchup, ArchiCad, Rhino, or Vectorworks) and/or Enscape software
- Superior time management and very organized with excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; a strong phone/video presence is required
- Have a collaborative and consultative work style, the ability to thrive in a high volume, highly dynamic work environment, and love being in a customer-facing influencing role
- Comfortable in a work environment that requires you to be connected and available from time-to-time outside standard working hours
- Based in North America and willing to work from home-office permanently, no anticipated customer travels
- Freedom of design and make a difference
- To be part of a competent and dynamic team that celebrates success together
- To develop yourself continuously and learn new things - free of prescribed courses or similar
- Agile processes and software development according to SCRUM
- Personable, humorous colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere that makes work-life balance a priority
- Diverse, exciting tasks and the opportunity to contribute with your ideas
- Short decision-making paths that leave room for creativity and free space for experimentation and discussion
- Language courses, regular corporate events, and shared leisure activities
- Attractive salary and diverse career development opportunities
- Occupational pension, optional capital-forming payments
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in San Diego
51 - 200 employees