We don't have any salary details available for this job ad.
As a Car Detailer, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of the company’s vehicles and performing maintenance checks based on vehicle requirements.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance checks to include: antennas, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle (trunk to trunk)
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
- Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Seattle
Sixt Rent a Car, LLC.
5001 - 10000 employees
Sixt Rent a Car, LLC.