See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
As the Regional Director, you are responsible for establishing and managing multi state Infarm operations in their respective territory to ensure demand for product is met. The Regional Director will manage the entire operational P&L for their region and business operations, commercial operations, and sales operations with a focus on commercial business aspects ensuring these systems are scalable in support of a rapidly expanding business. The Regional Director will hire, manage, mentor, coach, and instruct all Business Operations Managers, supporting commercial positions, and supporting sales positions and their respective roles/responsibilities. Interacts with new large clients, finds innovative solutions to ensure successful expansion and operational excellence throughout their region, and reports to the VP of USA or Canada or North American Leadership by performing the following duties.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
- Leads the Infarm team in the respective region, consisting of Operations, Commercial, Sales, and Logistics.
- Communicates staff performance expectations by evaluating performance, providing timely feedback, training and coaching, and recommending personnel actions for assigned staff. Hire, develop, mentor and retain top talent. Ensure compliance with policies, safety procedures, and fair employment practices.
- Responsible for managing the entire P&L statement for the region.
- Manages mid-term and long-term projects to effectively improve recruiting, logistics planning, operational expansion, harvest and sales performance.
- Works with the expansion team to ensure execution of key growth deliverables by Business Operation Managers (BOMs).
- Represents Infarm as an executive leader, role model Infarm values, demonstrate passion for the mission and vision.
- Provides tools and support needed by your local Business Operations Managers to succeed.
- Sets up and hosts regular meetings and feedback loops with the local city teams and Infarm HQ.
- Leads the implementation of Infarm's market strategy based on HQ guidelines, reaching Product-Market fit quickly to facilitate a regional rollout.
- Owns all performance metrics relevant to your region. Lead feedback meetings with your team to ensure a transparent culture.
- Creates monthly improvement plans and processes that are communications both with your team and Infarm's HQ.
- Collaborates with supply chain, finance, expansion, and other HQ teams to Identify, outline, and introduce efficiencies through BOMs.
- Collaborates with the people team to determine and adjust hiring needs with keen attention to budget and efficiency.
- Collaborates with finance to develop and implement multi-level budgets encompassing regional, city, and hub needs.
- Acts as HQ's main feedback node for improvements to our FaaS operations. Promote the sharing of best practices to develop our operations globally.
- Travels regularly to domestic and international locations by car and air or other transportation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of related work experience in business operations, commercial management, sales management, preferably in a start up environment.
- Experience in leading, developing, and coordinating multi-disciplinary teams
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and presenting required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and exhibit flexibility to accomplish dynamic priorities.
- Ability to plan and strategize at a leadership level.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- The ability to make critical decisions under pressure.
- Impeccable character and role model, steward of the company brand.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of paid time off plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with the company
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Seattle
201 - 500 employees