VMware Cloud Services is a set of SaaS services allowing customers to manage, govern, and secure applications across all clouds - whether it's a private, hosted software defined data center (SDDC), or a public cloud. The goal is to provide an expanding set of cloud native, SaaS services to enable a customer's multi-cloud strategy.
We are looking for a passionate self-motivated individual and team player to create, develop and manage technical engagements with customers on VMware Cloud Services. You will identify, incubate, and develop customers relationships, use cases, solutions working closely with the VMware sales organization and internal product teams.
You will be responsible for cultivating new and existing customers through technical and business discussions, coordinating efforts between sales and product teams, developing reference customers, and developing repeatable direct sales processes and agreements for VMware’s new Cloud Services SaaS offerings, as well as supporting negotiation and closing custom agreements.
You bring deep product and technical expertise on not only vsphere but also AWS, and Azure. You also possess experience and knowledge in selling SaaS based offerings to lighthouse enterprise customers that are using both private and public cloud offerings.
Join a new and dynamic sales team that is driving growth and innovation of new VMware SaaS based solutions into the market, disrupting traditional competing vendors in the space. Become a part of the dynamic team that owns and drives the product and solution strategy for the Cloud.
Evangelize VMware’s multicloud strategy delivering compelling demos and presentations.
• Provide expert technical support for opportunities involving VMware Cloud Services.
• Manage and execute successful POCs.
• Maintain deep technical knowledge of Cloud solutions, industry directions and trends. Specifically AWS EC2 and other services
• Maintain working knowledge of peer and competitor products, both commercial and open source.
• Provide consultative support to the Field organization for development of deep technical GTM training material and positioning.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management, Technical Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of VMware products.
• Document best practices & architectural references in developing and deploying VMware Cloud solutions.
Professional Qualifications/Ideal Experience
• 5+ years of technical pre-sales experience.
• Experience working with customers on a highly technical product .
• Unix/Linux proficiency is required. You don’t need to be a sys admin, but, you must be comfortable on the command line.
• Experience with DevOps methodologies and tooling such as: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Terraform, Docker, Kubenetes, Github etc. is a plus. We don’t need you to know them all but our customer base is using these kinds of tools (and more) and familiarity with some of them would be a big help.
• Be comfortable with change as an opportunity to thrive.
• Intermediate or higher programming skills in a least one programming language: Python, Java, Ruby etc. preferred.
• Willingness to travel, as needed, though not likely to exceed 50%.
• Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience.
Werden Sie kostenlos Mitglied, um sich Jobs zu merken, sich schneller zu bewerben – und um Ihre zukünftigen Kollegen jetzt schon kennenzulernen!