We don't have any salary details available for this job ad.
Are you looking to put your outstanding multimedia editing skills to work, helping to build cool, engaging content as part of a highly creative and innovative team? If so, we would be thrilled to meet you! Experience illustrating and animating content will be an advantage.This is a rare opportunity to join a team of passionate, hardworking designers building mixed media online content that is useful, compelling, and engaging. We value diversity and love helping Expedia Group employees from all over the world be the best versions of themselves. You will work with our designers and program managers to develop learning content across a mix of media and formats. We build live-action and animated videos, podcasts, GIFs, interactive visuals, and other high-quality products. We work on several projects at a time, so great time management skills, speed, software proficiency, and visual skills are of the essence.
- Cover segments in AVID
- Conceive of and produce transitions without the guidance of Producers
- Ability to address notes on your work and the work of others
- Capable of editing at various stages of post-production (Rough Cut, Fine Cut, Notes, etc.)
- Work with EPs and other story and social producers in constructing cutdowns and narrative arcs
- Maintain the team’s organizational workflow within AVID and cloud-based documents
- Make creative decisions that contribute to the success of the final production
- Must have one experience in the fitness and entertainment space.
- Experience in editing social media and content creation is a must.
- Must have your own computer, Internet access, and ability to work remotely (you do NOT need to own AVID software). That said, a willingness to work from a clean and safe edit environment in our offices will be considered.
- Must have experience with Avid RGS remote workflow.
- Flexibility with your hours
- Strong sense of how music and sound design work together to assist in creating a compelling story
- Understanding of and experience with post-production workflows
- Meticulous attention to detail and time management
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to pivot, change plans, think outside the box, and roll with the ever-changing world of production
- Exceptional communication skills
- Insists on the highest standards from self and others
- Great sense of humor, enjoys the creative process, and works well within a team
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
illuminoss Medical is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are based on business needs and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. illuminoss Medical is a progressive and open-minded company that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.