We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Global Communications Manager (m/f/x)
apply now BE BOLD &
With over 3.6 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get authentic information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We want to feel at home when we work.
Join our crew and execute kununu´s global communication strategy.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That’s what it’s all about. In a tech- and data-driven environment, we help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• Creating Stories. That´s what you will mainly do in this role. You are in the driver’s seat for developing and implementing creative global communication strategies for all our relevant markets.
• You create content and narratives based on our tremendous insights to position kununu as the first place to go to for every career decision.
• You are in charge to inform press and key stakeholders about kununu updates (new products, launches, events etc.).
• You will be the go-to person for all journalists and influencers interested to learn more about kununu.
• You will be responsible to base key stakeholders as thought leaders in the HR Tech-industry and prepare speakings and events.
• You put flesh on our brand and position kununu in the market by further bracing the brand with clean-cut communication concepts.
• You will track and analyze the success of our communication strategies in order to detect potential for optimization.
• You will work cross-functional and have regular check-ins and alignment with various internal stakeholders like the Leadership team, Content Marketing, Product and Tech teams.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You have more than 3 years of experience in the field of PR and corporate communications.
• You have been working with an international scope. Ideally, you bring a HR Tech-, Digital- or Lifestyle-industry background to the table.
• You have extensive knowledge of different media landscapes, are able to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, media, and stakeholders.
• You have the ability to create data driven stories and to transform workplace insights that matter into digestible stories for the press/readers/influencers.
• You are a cross-functional team player with strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with and influence executives.
• You are a creative and outgoing mind, a strong communicator and storyteller who speaks perfectly both German and English.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an international data & technology driven environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks within a highly passionate team, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange in the New Work SE universe
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 42,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found