We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
apply now BE BOLD &
PURPOSE. With over 3.6 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get authentic information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset.
We want to feel at home when we work. Join our crew as a part of our agile Dev Team.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• • Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That’s what it’s all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• As part of a cross-functional agile engineering team you will design, develop, integrate, deploy and monitor applications and services for our kununu.com web platform.
• You migrate and improve our frontend architecture to a sustainable modern stack based on React and Next.JS. Interaction with our backend microservice architecture based on Symfony is happening via REST apis.
• You will be driving the development of standards and guidelines to even further improve kununu´s code quality.
• Apart from developing new features you will collaborate across teams, including our Dev Teams at kununu´s Technology Hub in Porto.
• You will share your knowledge with our Junior Engineers to also help them becoming a rising star like the one that you are.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• Having a university degree in computer science or a related technical field involving coding is a plus.
• You know how to write clean, modular, thoroughly unit tested code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale-up any web application.
• You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together and guiding each other.
• Your good sense of humor will make you fit into our Dev Team.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• • You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative, dynamic and trustworthy environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on “Bacon Dude” Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis “Ringerl”, or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 45,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found