We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Be part of the kununu crew!
With over 3.4 million reviews across 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That’s what it’s all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• As part of a cross-functional agile engineering team you will design, develop, integrate, deploy and monitor applications and services for our kununu.com web platform.
• You migrate and improve our tech stack to a sustainable micro-service architecture built on Symfony, Next.JS and React.
• You will be driving the development of standards and guidelines to even further improve kununu´s code quality.
• Apart from developing new features you will collaborate across teams, including our Dev Teams at kununu´s Technology Hub in Porto.
• You will share your knowledge with our Junior Engineers to also help them becoming a rising star like the one that you are.
A convincing background:
• Having a university degree in computer science or a related technical field involving coding is a plus.
• You know how to write clean, modular, thoroughly unit tested code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale-up any web application.
• You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together and guiding each other.
• Your good sense of humor will make you fit into our Dev Team.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative, dynamic and trustworthy environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on “Bacon Dude” Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis “Ringerl”, or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 45,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
40 h / week
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found