Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
Head of Partnerships & Business Development (m/f/d)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.9 million reviews across 750.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one
A challenging task:
• In this key leadership role, you will be responsible for creating and developing kununu’s global partnership strategy to further accelerate kununu’s growth.
• You will work closely with the executive team and various functions to identify potential partners and develop strong, mutually beneficial partnerships.
• You will negotiate and close cooperation agreements while balancing company goals, speed and economic potential.
• You will be responsible for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
• You will manage and optimize our existing network of partners and execute joint projects together with your team.
• You will track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships.
• You will continue to develop kununu’s visibility on XING platforms as well as cooperations within the XING group and act as first point of contact for XING colleagues.
• You will provide leadership and coaching to your team.
A convincing background:
• You have several years of experience in a similar position in the field of Business Development and Partner Management – preferably in an international set up.
• You have a profound understanding and are highly interested in digital business models, Online Marketing and Social Media.
• You have experience in negotiating contracts and closing deals.
• You have the ability to identify, meet, and build relationships with key stakeholders at potential partner companies.
• Your strengths are your communications skills, KPI orientation, flexibility and persistence - this helps you to not lose track when dealing with several topics at once.
• You are fluent in English and excellent MS Office skills complete your profile.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, and 6 weeks of vacation per year. Just to name a few.
• Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 70.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.
40 h / Woche
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Keine Orte gefunden