We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
(Junior) Technical Marketing Manager (m/f/x) with focus on WordPress
apply now BE BOLD &
PURPOSE. With over 3.6 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work.
We believe in workplace insights that matter.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• As part of our Digital Marketing team you work closely with our Dev teams to further develop and maintain WordPress-based solutions, themes, and plugins.
• You will collaborate with the product and marketing managers as well as with our web team to articulate the best technological solution for the problem at hand, e.g. when it comes to diagnose and resolving bugs and support requests.
• You will set up creative technical solutions and features for our WordPress installations that realize complex business objectives for our blogs (kununu DACH, kununu US and kununu engage).
• You are in charge of analyzing user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues.
• You make sure that we can deliver on time and scope and flag any concerns early to allow plan adjustments.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You already have at least 1-2 years of experience in working as a WordPress developer on publicly available web pages, with core experience focusing on frontend development.
• Having a finished university degree with a focus in Web Development, Software Engineering, (Technical) Online Marketing etc is a plus.
• You bring strong knowledge of WordPress development and experience with complex WordPress web pages to the table and you also have a good understanding of PHP and HTML/CSS. Experience in working with Git is a plus.
• You have no problem setting up your own Wordpress theme or plugin according to Wordpress Codex standards and have the ability to quickly crasp other developer's code.
• You have a basic understanding of development and deployment workflows and you know about the importance of processes that allow fail-proof production code.
• You are eager to learn and improve your skillset in working with tools like Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel and Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Marketo).
• You have a systematic approach to all tasks, including independent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative, dynamic and trustworthy environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on “Bacon Dude” Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis “Ringerl”, or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback, and also three hack weeks per year to give you time to explore new trends and technologies.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 40,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found