See the salary this job has to offer!
Premium members can see the salary for this job. Check out salaries in XING Jobs now.Become a Premium Member now!
All the great people here at waterdrop® (www.waterdrop.com) have been shaking up the beverage market with our innovative microdrinks that help people to drink more water in a fun, healthy and more sustainable way. We’re proud of the fact that we save tons of plastic bottles, carbon emissions and sugar content. After our rapid growth to 1M happy online customers, +18 stores, services in 4,000+ markets, many loyal corporate customers, 2 production facilities and 4 warehouses. Now we need YOU to join us to further grow in all of Europe and conquer the US market!
If you want to be part of our journey and success story, we have the right challenge for you! We are an international, highly dynamic team who always have a good reason to drink (!).
Your responsibilities at waterdrop®:
- As a (Senior) Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for optimizing the communication along the customer journey of our B2C target group
- You are continuously working on improving our marketing automation across all channels (email, app, web push, SMS, instant messengers, etc.) to improve retention and CLV
- You own the conception, implementation and analysis of flows and marketing automations to leverage our business in all markets
- You leverage AB-/multivariate Tests and consistently analyse data and performance to measure the effectiveness and derive further optimizations of all automations
- You collaborate with Content Marketing and Tech to develop an integrated communication with our customers
- You collaborate with many different teams and have a high impact on our business success
Strengths & required qualifications:
- You have a finished Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. in Marketing, Business, Statistics)
- You have 2+ years of experience in CRM or Marketing overall and are well-versed in activation, retention marketing and lifecycle management
- You have a proven track record of working with CRM and marketing automation tools. If you’ve worked with Klaviyo before, that’s a plus.
- You bring a data-driven mindset, like testing different approaches and know your way around Google Analytics
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out with your conceptual skills and have an eye for details
- Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced, and results-oriented environment.
- You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and your profile is rounded out through your fluent English and skills (German is a plus).
What we offer you:
- A high level of responsibility from day one in one of Europe’s most successful e-commerce companies
- An attractive compensation package and attractive career opportunities in a fast growing company
- A very positive atmosphere, flat hierarchies, flexible working times and respectful interaction is what we all enjoy here at waterdrop®
- A modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Vienna
- Many active and fun team building initiatives to get to know your colleagues in another environment
- A very ambitious international team that you can learn a lot from
Wanna drop in? Send us your application documents in English or German through the application button.
Don't miss out new jobs like this in Wien
waterdrop® Microdrink GmbH
1 - 10 employees