Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.6 million reviews across 700.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• As part of our agile engineering team you will help to migrate and improve our tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications built on React.
• As part of the frontend guild, you will be responsible for driving technical innovations and creating standards and guidelines for all client applications.
• You will implement new features based on screen designs created by our designer and UX engineer.
• You will optimize performance across browsers, with a focus on small screens and mobile first.
A convincing background:
• You have several years of experience in designing, building, testing and shipping scalable and resilient web applications.
• You know how to write clean, modular, thoroughly unit tested code that will make it easier to maintain, update, and scale-up any web application.
• You are up to date with the latest frontend technologies, preferably using Node.js, Express, React.js, Redux and ES2016 effectively in production.
• You're into agile methodologies and enjoy working in teams that focus on achieving their goals together.
• You have a cross functional mind-set and are motivated to also dive into other domains like devops, testing, design, UX or backend development.
• You have experience and enjoy guiding or mentoring developers, helping everyone to become an expert in their field.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills.
• Additionally, it would be a big plus if you have experience with electrode.io, webpack, Jest, Docker, Jenkins and AWS.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
• In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
• Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.
• The minimum gross salary starts at 42,000 Euro for a fulltime position. Based on your experience and qualifications our final offer will exceed this amount.
40 h / week
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.
Keine Orte gefunden