Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
(Senior) Manager Corporate Development (m/f)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.7 million reviews across 700.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• Together with kununu’s leadership team, you are responsible for developing and implementing our global growth strategy.
• You lead key strategic projects across the entire organization with cross-functional teams.
• You analyze the competitive environment and identify business trends on an ongoing basis to find new business and growth opportunities.
• Based on market and competitive analyses, you scout potential targets to fill our M & A pipeline, and will also manage potential PMIs.
• You support the leadership team with regards to the analysis and communication of strategic topics to the XING Board and Supervisory Board.
A convincing background:
• You have a degree (Master, MBA or PhD) in the field of business or tech.
• You have at least two years of professional experience, preferably in a top management consultancy, in business development, in M & A and / or as a founder.
• You have very good analytical as well as excellent conceptual skills.
• You master the challenges of project management and the management of different stakeholders with ease.
• You have a passion for developing creative ideas and convincing others.
• You have a profound understanding and are highly interested in digital business models.
• Strong communication skills, flexibility and persistence are your personal in strengths.
• You have a goal- and success-oriented mindset and strong prioritization skills - this helps you to not lose track when managing several topics at once.
• You are fluent in English and German and excellent MS Office skills complete your profile.
An inspiring environment:
• You work with the management team of an international company on shaping the future of kununu.
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, and 6 weeks of vacation per year. Just to name a few.
• Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 75.000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value based salary.
40 h / week
starting as soon as possible
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Keine Orte gefunden