We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Senior Software Architect (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.7 million reviews across 700.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
Are you a true software architect superhero?
Do you want to bring kununu to the next level and help us rethink our software architecture? We are currently looking for an experienced Software Developer or Software Architect who can help us keep our software architecture state of the art. With your technical super vision you see the big picture and with your technical super power you will optimize our software architecture. You should also have super people skills to be an inspiring coach and mentor to our engineering teams.
A challenging task:
• Review and optimize our existing software and system architecture.
• Lead the migration and improvement of our tech stack to a microservice architecture with multiple universal front-end applications.
• Create and document architectural blueprints that focus on efficiency, reliability and sustainability.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes.
• Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to our engineering teams in Porto and Vienna.
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design and NFRs.
• Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs.
A convincing background:
• Ideally you have already worked as a software architect or you are now ready for the next step.
• You have knowledge about event driven architecture, streaming or messaging and have successfully applied at least one of these in your previous projects.
• You have an outstanding knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
• You are up to date with the latest frontend technologies like Node.js, React or Angular and ES2016 and you have used those effectively in production.
• You have a strong technical mindset and you pay great attention to details.
• You like to approach new challenges and are a brilliant problem solver.
• You have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and you enjoy sharing knowledge with others.
• You are a team player with strong communication skills.
An inspiring environment:
• You will shape our software architecture as well as kununu’s future.
• You work directly in the center of Vienna or Porto in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• You will collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company and our locations in Vienna, Berlin, Porto and Boston.
• You will work closely with all our engineer teams and take advantage of their experience and skills.
• In order for you to develop optimally, we offer you a variety of training options.
• To make sure that you arrive well at kununu, we offer you relocation assistance.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, and 6 weeks of vacation per year.
• Due to legal requirements we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range starts at 45.000€ but rest assured: your real salary will be based on your qualification and market salaries.
Vienna or Porto
40 h / week
Sounds good? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found