We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
apply now LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT IN THE WRONG COMPANY.
JOIN US IN VIENNA.
With over 3.9 million reviews across 920,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
Our mission is clear. We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. It's your task to further develop our Social Media strategy for the DACH & US market. We offer you a challenge to work in an international, tech- and data-driven environment with loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. At kununu, Social Media rates high and we offer you freedom to take over responsibility on a global level.
A CHALLENGING TASK
• Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people to choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By making our brand even more known within our target group and triggering visits & workplace insights, you directly contribute to our purpose.
• As part of our Content Marketing & Social Media team, you will further develop our Social Media Strategy for the DACH and US market, focusing both B2C and B2B target groups, and you will also be responsible for implementing our strategy by producing and optimizing content on a day to day basis.
• You take over responsibility for content, reach and performance of our all our Social Media Channels (LinkedIn, XING, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and will test new ideas to make the most out of our Social Media reach and accomplish our overall Marketing objectives.
• You will develop monitoring and reporting structures for all our activities in Social Networks and will derive learnings out of your findings to further adapt and optimize your actions.
• You are in charge to conceptualize and implement cross-channel Social Media- and Influencer-Campaigns and you are always up to date, when it comes to global Social Media trends, platforms and tools.
• You will collaborate in line with our Community Support and Communications team to tune your actions and take over responsibility for kununu’s Community Management.
• You will work closely with internal stakeholders like Marketing, Partnerships and Product while also driving cooperations with external Agencies and other service providers to ensure smooth communications and procedures.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
• You can identify with kununu’s purpose to empower people to choose the right place to work and to create a better workplace for all.
• You have at least three years of professional experience in comparable positions, preferably in digital business environments, focusing Social Media Marketing, content production, monitoring/reporting and Community Management.
• You have finished your university degree in communications and/or economics and ideally bring professional experience out of working on several digital brands to the table.
• You have extended know how about Performance / Paid Social Media Marketing and you know your way around setting up & optimizing campaigns, while being up to date with latest performance opportunities.
• You have a proven track record in developing strategic concepts and bringing them to life by transferring your concepts into high-flying campaigns.
• You are passionate about Social Media and you feel home at the Digital Marketing sphere.
• You’re into online KPIs and reportings, and stand out due to your analytical mindset which enables you to constantly derive opportunities for optimization.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent German and English skills and your willingness to have truly impact in an ever changing business environment.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
• We believe that life is too short to spend it in the wrong company. With us, you work directly in the center of Vienna in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment with flexible working hours.
• We offer you a well established Social Media basement with loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas and adding your personal footprint to Social Media at kununu, while making a difference for our users and customers.
• We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you. At kununu, you will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as loads of freedom to realize your thoughts and concepts.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
• kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like 6 weeks of vacation per year, a highly modern office setup, individual training budget, home office opportunities, daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits, free coffee & drinks - just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 42,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
BE BOLD. apply now
No cities found