Die Qualität dieser Stellenanzeige werden wir umgehend überprüfen.
Jahresgehalt in €
Software Engineer for Test Automation (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.6 million reviews across 700.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• As part of our agile engineering team you will ensure product quality from start to finish: beginning once a story is written and ready to enter a sprint and ends after it's delivered and meets its definition of done.
• Within this process you will decide which tests need to be automated and which ones should be performed manually. Also, you will consult and teach your team in order to get the right mix of unit, integration and end to end tests.
• You will be working closely together with the QA guild in order to develop a common strategy for the best possible product quality across the company.
• You will work closely together with our DevOps team to set up tools for developers in order to make it as easy as possible to have a continuous deployment pipeline for all kununu apps and services.
• At the end of the process, you will be responsible to setup monitoring and measurements to ensure we have continuous visibility over code and product quality as well as app performance and scalability.
A convincing background:
• You are an open minded, positive, pragmatic and solution-oriented person with a passion for product quality.
• You have written as well as automated the execution of unit, acceptance, integration and E2E tests for a high performance web application.
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in scripting or other programming languages (e.g. Bash, PHP, Python, JS).
• Ideally you know your way around Selenium, Nightwatch, Pact.io, Gatling, Docker, AWS and Terraform.
• You have experience and enjoy guiding or mentoring developers, helping everyone to become an expert in software testing.
• You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g. physics or mathematics) or equivalent practical experience.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours. Also, you will have the possibility of travelling to kununus office in Porto in order to exchange knowledge between the teams.
• 3 hack weeks per year, where you can enjoy playing around with the newest tools and frameworks.
• A team who enjoys spending time together: not just pair programming but also playing table tennis and tabletop during lunch breaks or going out for drinks.
• Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• We offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
• In addition, we provide daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruits and drinks.
• Your MacBook can also be used for personal activities outside of work and you have 6 weeks of vacation per year.
• The minimum gross salary starts at 43,000 Euro for a fulltime position. Based on your experience and qualifications our final offer will exceed this amount.
40 h / week
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form!
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.
Keine Orte gefunden