We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3.1 million reviews across 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• As part of our agile engineering team you will ensure product quality from start to finish: beginning once a story is defined together with our PO´s and ready to enter a sprint and ends after it’s delivered and meets its definition of done.
• Within this process you will decide which tests need to be automated and which ones should be performed manually. Also, you will consult and teach your team in order to get the right mix of unit, integration and end to end tests.
• You will be working closely together with the QA guild in order to develop a common strategy for the best possible product quality across the company.
• As part of our DevOps culture you will set up tools for developers in order to make it as easy as possible to have a continuous deployment pipeline for all kununu apps and services.
• At the end of the process, you will be responsible to setup monitoring and measurements to ensure we have continuous visibility over code and product quality as well as app performance and scalability.
A convincing background:
• You have several years of experience in software engineering with a focus on high class software.
• You are an open minded, pragmatic and solution-oriented person with a passion and mindset for high product quality.
• You constantly strive to learn and improve yourself - as all of us do at kununu.
• You are skilled in at least one scripting or other programming language (e.g. Bash, PHP, Python, JS).
• Profound knowledge about testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Nightwatch) is a plus.
• You know your way around open source test-automation tools like Jenkins as well as manual software testing in a web or app environment.
• You have experience and joy in mentoring developers, helping everyone to become an expert in software testing.
• You have practical experience in the field. Having a university degree in computer science or a related technical field involving coding is a plus.
• Your profile is rounded out through your fluent English skills - German is a plus.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Have you ever had hackweeks, a gaming room, table tennis and Nerf Guns at work? Here at kununu you will find all of that alongside our agile working approach.
• In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, and 6 weeks of vacation per year. Just to name a few.
• We are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position due to legal requirements in Austria. Our salary range for this position is starting at 43,000 €. Be sure that our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary which is based on your experience and qualifications.
40 h / week
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found