We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Working Student Community Support (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3.3 million reviews across 850.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• Our mission is clear: We want to help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all.
• As part of the community support team you work towards this objective by reviewing our employer and application reviews.
• You support our team by reviewing employer and applicant ratings in DACH and you are solely responsible for reviews in the US.
• Our automated system does an initial quality check. You will check if the remaining reviews correspond with our kununu principles.
• You answer questions and clarify uncertainties about our kununu review guidelines.
• You take care of the data in our database.
A convincing background:
• Ideally, you are in an undergraduate or graduate study program for a Bachelors or Masters degree.
• You have a highly customer-oriented approach and you enjoy getting in touch with customers.
• Independence and a high sense of responsibility characterize you as well as reliability and showing initiative.
• You are communication-strong, flexible and a true team player.
• Work experiences or internships in user and customer support are a big plus.
• Excellent English and very good German language skills, both written and spoken, complete your profile.
• You are immediately available for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on “Bacon Dude” Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis “Ringerl”, or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits such as daily restaurant vouchers, a MacBook Pro that can also be used for personal activities outside of work, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacations per year to just name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
30 - 40 h / week
1542,20 EUR gross
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found