We will review the quality of this job ad as soon as possible.
Annual salary in €
Working Student Social Media with focus on Community Management (m/f/x)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 3.5 million reviews across 900.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person — whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work life — should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies and roles before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
• As part of the social media team you are solely responsible for the community management in DACH and the US.
• You process user requests and comments on Facebook, Twitter, XING, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Google.
• In terms of content, you work very closely with our community support and communications team and coordinate with the social media team in crisis situations.
• You are at the very forefront when it comes to building and managing our community.
• You inform our users about the status of their inquiries or reviews, answer questions and clarify uncertainties about our kununu review guidelines.
• You are a great fit for the position if interacting with users is a great interest of yours and you are not a huge fan of standardized replies.
A convincing background:
• Ideally, you are in an undergraduate or graduate study program and have specialized yourself in media and communications or marketing.
• You are proactive when it comes to monitoring user requests and you are certainly not afraid of shitstorms.
• You have an exceptional sense of language and means of expression and are a quick-witted person.
• Independence and a high sense of responsibility characterize you as well as reliability and showing initiative.
• You are competent handling MS-Office applications and ideally already have experience with social media management tools such as Falcon.io, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Socialbakers, swat.io, Sprout Social etc.
• Work experiences or internships in user and customer support as well as crisis management are a big plus.
• Excellent English and German language skills, both written and spoken, complete your profile.
• You are available as of now for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
An inspiring environment:
• You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
• Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
• Traditionally at kununu we enjoy spending time together, be it on “Bacon Dude” Thursdays, after lunch Mario Cart sessions, table tennis “Ringerl”, or the occasional pub quiz or karaoke nights.
• We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit and 6 weeks of vacation per year, just to name a few. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
30 - 40 h / week
1.542,20 EUR gross
as of now
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you.
No cities found