Posts 1-1 of 1
Andreas Hehn Premium Member Group moderatorThe company name is only visible to registered members.15 Mar 2012, 1:30 pm
UNIX SYSTEM SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M/F) for EUMETSAT
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Engineer will be assigned to the Computer System Management Team in EUMETSAT to support:
• Operation of UNIX-based ground segment facilities
• Design, development, testing and maintenance of distributed hardware and system software platforms
Qualifications and experience:
• The candidates must have profound knowledge of UNIX operating systems
• He or she needs to have experience in administration and troubleshooting for distributed systems
• Experience with the following tools / systems are of advantage: IBM pseries computers running AIX; RAID arrays (EMC); SAN (Brocade); Backup and recovery systems
Fluency in English, the ability to work in international teams together with a high degree of autonomy and a pro-active and confident personality is needed.
With over 2000 employees, Telespazio is the leader in Europe for satellite based services and applications. Telespazio is a Finmeccanica and Thales company.
Telespazio and Thales Alenia Space, the leader in Europe for satellite systems, have established a Space Alliance to provide end to end satellite solutions and become the cornerstone of the European space industry.
Eumetsat in Darmstadt (Germany)
Submission deadline of application
How to apply:
Please send your detailed English CV and cover letter (including your financial status and possible starting date) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Telespazio Deutschland GmbH is committed to equal employment opportunity; we respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
Tel: +49 (0)6151 8257 192
Interested in other jobs at Telespazio Deutschland? Please visit our webpage at http://www.telespazio.de or follow Telespazio Deutschland GmbH in LinkedIn
Sign up for free: