Ewa Mróz's haves
- personal engagement
- SERVICE FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS IN POLAND Flexible and individual approach makes our offer unique and competitive. Poland is an interesting destination to do business and develop professional contacts. Since joining the European Union in 2004 the country has seen a rapid increase in consumer spending and salary rises. There are plenty of opportunities to become part of this great raising market using its unlimited potential and future perspectives. Our company is there to assist you on that way. We offer individually tailored
- contacts to public and private organizations
- good knowledge and understanding of legal and institutional environment for business
- investors and organizations looking for business or project partners. Our offer goes beyond the standard service offered by most chambers of commerce
- communes or local development agencies. We provide information prepared accordingly to specific needs of our clients and very concrete organizational work to introduce
- All 10 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Ewa Mróz's wants
- organizations and persons looking for business opportunities or searching project partners in Poland. Exchange and networking with experts and companies all over the world dealing with international business.
- Contacts to potential clients i.e. companies
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Ewa Mróz's professional experience
Ewa Mróz speaks the following languages:
Polish (First language)
Ewa Mróz's interests
- hotel reservation
- fixing contacts to business partners
- promotion also other services according to specific needs of our clients
- temporary administration/management Organization of meetings and events Translation and interpretation Organization of your visits in Poland
- All 8 interests are only visible to logged-in members.
Ewa Mróz's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Ewa Mróz are interested in in XING Groups.
Investing in Poland 522 members 184 posts | 30 comments
Distressed Opportunities in Eastern Europe 560 members 65 posts | 24 comments
All 7 groups are only visible to logged-in members.