Stanislav Dodov's haves
- Management of small project-oriented teams.
- Advanced use of various project storage and community online services and platforms like Google Drive/Groups/Calendar/Tasks Slack and Asana.
- Strong critical thought when it comes to interpretation prioritization and risk assessment.
- Facilitation of T-group activities with groups of up to 200 participants.
- Development of strategic and monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office Libre Office Adobe Photoshop Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Coordination and facilitation of complex processes between various actors (mostly in network contexts).
- All 7 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Stanislav Dodov's professional experience
11/2012 - to present
Child Participation Program Officer
(This company name is only visible to logged-in members.)
12/2015 - 12/2017
Child Participation Trainer & Consultant
Stanislav Dodov's educational background
10/2014 - 02/2019Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"Philosophy, MasterAn interdisciplinary program providing knowledge about all major contemporary problems of philosophy in their relation with the achievements of other humanities.
09/2008 - 06/2013Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"Non-formal education, BachelorTraining for educational work with children, youths and adults in non-formal, alternative educational milieu, as well as complex preparation for a wide number of educational institutions for extra curriculum and continuing education, free time studies, consultation and mediation etc.
Stanislav Dodov speaks the following languages:
German (Basic knowledge)
Italian (Basic knowledge)