XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team if you need any other assistance.
What is the simplest way to let my network know about my updates?
When it comes to networking, staying up-to-date matters. That’s why we recommend that you let your contacts see all your changes and updates in their “What’s new in your network" box. This way your network finds out right away what news you have and can react or respond if appropriate. This makes networking easier for everyone.
Only those updates you wish to publish will be shown in your info box. You’ll find these settings by clicking here.
The following information will never been shown to your network:
- XING messages (in your inbox and outbox)
- Unconfirmed contact requests (sent and received)
- Deleted contacts and declined contact requests
- Groups that are not public
- Events that are not public.