(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Shikha Chandra?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Name: Shikha Chandra
Address: 12 / 17 The Crescent Berala NSW 2141 - Australia
Mobile 0433 318 620
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(For quicker response please e-mail and will reply quickly)
Institution: Real Estate Institute of NSW
City/Country: Australia - Sydney
Qualifications: Certificate Registration
Completed: 2008 Feb
Institution: Salespersons licence in QLD - Brisbane
City/Country: Australia - Brisbane
Qualifications: I have my current licence to sell, list and rent property till end of 2008
Institution: Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing and Management
City/Country: Australia - Brisbane
Qualifications: Griffith Nathan Campus Finished 3rd year since I went into full time work
Institution: Diploma of International Business - Marketing - Management
City/Country: Australia - Brisbane
Qualifications: University of New England Shafston College
• MS Access; Intermediate.
• MS Excel; Intermediate.
• MS Office; Intermediate.
• MS PowerPoint; Intermediate.
• MS Word; Intermediate.
• Internet Skills - Advanced
• MS Outlook - Intermediate
• Type 50 words per minute.
• Data entry speed for Alpha and Numerical Intermediate around 8000 keystrokes
• Siebel - Intermediate
• People Soft - Intermediate
• Lotus Notes – Intermediate
• JDE Data Entry - Intermediate
• Using VPN – working from home – Virtual Network remotely connected
• Using VOIP – CISCO phone
• VEDA ADVANTAGE – Credit Checking ( also known as Baycorp)
• 12 C Financial Loan Manual Calculator (both computer and hand held portable)
Marcus Evans – Sales Executive – Next to Town Hall CBD Sydney
October – 29th till present – working 8:30am – 5:30pm
• Selling Business Intelligence B2B
• Selling Conference and Trainings to C-level
• Market Research on top 500 companies in Sector
• Call Based job, Lead Generation.
Electoral Commission - NSW Government – Admin/ Data Entry
October 2008 – October 2008
• Admin/ Data Entry – to qualify needed to have over 8000 keystrokes as speed
• Testing of new software yet to be rolled out for counting ballot papers
• Giving suggestions and recommendations.
Centrelease – Finance Lease Broker / Personal Assistant –
May 2008 – August 2008
• To represent Centrelease Australia Pty Ltd mainly to Small to Medium sized businesses (SME’s) to who we offer Leasing and other business finance products
• Completion of effective loan applications, documentation of transactions
• Effective telephone manner to activate individual and supplied prospect list Diary management
• Co-coordinating/preparing meetings
• Travel arrangements
• Assisting with presentations & reports preparation
• Cost management
• Coding and submitting expenses
• Liaising with customers/suppliers
• Assisting with research
• General office management and other tasks as required.
• Computer training
• Leasing Advice
• VEDA ADVANTAGE
• Office management
• Employee training
• Staff liaison
• Client liaison
Australian Super – (Super Partners) – Contributions Processor – March 2008
• Looking through contribution advices for Super from Business
• Allocating funds to correct Super funds
• Checking that all details are there to complete contribution payments for Super
• Calling clients for extra information
• Using In house systems to complete processing
• Location next to Central Station Sydney CBD
• Reporting to Sue Sheehan 02 9375 7899
AMP Sydney - Administration – Nov 2007 – Jan 2008
• transfers of policies from Advisors to other Advisors
• Bulk transfers of policies.
• Mass mail outs of automated client letters
• Seibel , PeopleSoft , Lotus Notes
• Managed 10 in-house systems
• Team Leader Laura Ahern.
Macquarie Bank - Administration - Jul 2007 - Sep 2007
• I had to prepare all banking letters such and paper work to be sent out to client and Auditors for tax purposes.
• Audits, Redemptions, Statements with formal letters.
• 90% admin and 10% on phones learning the systems.
• Double jacking (listening into the calls to learn scripts).
• Taught products such as trusts and superannuation with on the job training.
• Team Leader Deb Darley.
Salmat Advertising - Credit Manager - May 2007 - Jul 2007
• Data Entry into the JD Edwards system which is a window based data entry tool.
• I also did Credit checks on all business through the BayCorp System which was Internet Based.
• Making reports and maintaining the Customer Files on the computer and also through manual systems.
• Filing into cabinets doing ad hoc duties.
• Team Leader Richard Azhar.
BRISBANE WORK HISTORY – Moved to Sydney after April 2007
Telstra Wholesale - Billing Consultant - Nov 2006 - Apr 2007
• Billing investigation through Telstra in house systems which were istrak, billtrack, provtrak, siiam, and emptor.
• Billing case management.
• 4 Week client account management training
• Change of Leasee cases under strict service level agreements
BAC Airport Corporation Brisbane - Administration - Oct 2006 - Nov 2006
• Archiving and general admin and ad hoc duties.
• BAC's Human Resource Department, Finance Department and Company Secretariat Departments.
• For there move from Banksia Place to The Circuit next to the DFO Warehouse shopping and assisted.
• Reported to Ian Morrison in HR and helped him coordinate the move.
• Giving all the staff information on seating arrangements for new office.
• Organising all paper work to be filed and stored off site through intranet.
Creating Exceptional Leaders - Administration - Aug 2006 - Sep 2006
• Calling people from a warm database.
• Registering for workshops run through company.
• Ad hoc office duties.
• Assist the business owner with time management and scanning business owner’s e-mails, PA work.
• Entering her contact details into outlook.
Globenet Realty - Admin - Property - Sales - Jan 2003 - Apr 2006
• Receptionist / Administration - Answer phones, take cash and online payments for rent, Greet customers, organise and place ads in brochures and newspapers, keep office tidy, use word,excel,outlook, put sales and rental lists online realestate.com.au
• Sales Assistant - make layouts and jazz up advertisements for sales staff, help organise sales staff with paper work for open for inspections and guest registers, type up contracts.
• Property Manager Assistant - to senior property manager calling up renters who were on arrears list, organise maintenance, type up leases, update rental lists.
• Sales Agent - list, sell residential properties, sign count online and drive bys in the area, greeting and promoting company through advertising, and collecting stats for weekly meetings.
Mark A Smith
Phone: 0419 404 794 – Mark@centrelease.com.au
Organisation: Centrelease – Chairman and CEO
Larry A Smith
Phone: 0415 393 058 – Larry@centrelease.com.au
Organisation: Centrelease – Director
Douglas R Blunt
Phone: 0412 211 339 – Douglas@centrelease.com.au
Organisation: Centrelease – Director – Fleet Services and Trade
Phone: 07 32847477 – Judy@globenetrealty.com.au
Organisation: Globenet Realty Brisbane – Real Estate - Chantex P/L
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!