(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Yuriy Ukolov?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Yuriy Ukolov's personal information
Yuriy Ukolov's education
- 2007 - 2012
About Yuriy Ukolov
2nd Engineer / Eng.Room Operator
Tel : +38-050-554-52-04, Ukraine
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of birth : 18.09.1982
I have experience on the following vessels:
6-Gen.DrillShip*DP-3, 6-Gen.Semi-Sub-Rig*DP-2, AHTS, PSV, Pipe-Laying/Construction, ASD Tug, Container, Multipurpose, Bulker, General Cargo.
Experience on the following engines:
STX-MAN, Caterpillar, Rolls Royce, Cummins, Wartsila, MAN*B&W, Mitsubishi, Yanmar, Daihatsu, Sulzer, SKL, NVD, Gen.Electric, Stewart & Stevenson(S & S).
6-Gen.DrillShip*DP-3 “Ocean Rig Poseidon”(2011 y.b.)
Engines: 6 x STX-MAN – 6 x 7000 kW;
Period: 08.11.2011 – 18.01.2012, Flag: Marshall Isl., Ocean Rig AS
2nd Engineer/ERO -
6-Gen.Semi-Sub-Rig*DP-2 “DELBA III” (2011 y.b);
Engine: 10 x S & S – 10 x 5400 HP;
Period: 21.08.2011 – 30.09.2011, Flag: Panama, SBM Offshore/Odebrecht
2nd Engineer -
PSV*DP-2 “Davis Tide” (2010 y.b);
Engine: 2 x Rolls Royce(Bergen) – 5440 HP.
- ASD Tug “Orourke Tide” (2009 y.b);
Engine: 2 x General Electric – 7350 HP.
- AHTS*DP-1 “Currie Tide”(2005 y.b);
Engine: 2 x Caterpillar – 5400 HP.
Period: 21.03.2011-10.06.2011; Flag of all vessels is Vanuatu; Tide Water Marine.
2010-2012 - Kherson Maritime University (grade-Ch.Engineer)
2007-2010 - Kherson Maritime University (grade-2nd Engineer)
2000-2003 - Kherson Maritime College (grade-3rd Engineer)
· Mechanical – I have good experience in the overhauling/repair/maintenance of engines, separators, compressors, boilers, cranes, winches, pumps and many other aspects of a vessel’s equipment and systems. I also have knowledge of welding operation and lath machine experience.
· Computer - good knowledge of Microsoft Office and any other software; experience of repair & maintenance computer’s hardware.
· Languages – English, Russian, Ukraine
· New buildings vessels –
· May 2008, Shanhay Shipyard(China), m/v ”BBC Orinoco”, Rank:3rd Engineer.
April 2010, Hvanjou Shipyard(China), AHTS “Topaz Legend”, Rank:3rd Engineer.
Aug.-Sept. 2011, UAE shipyard, 6-Gen.Semi-Sub-Rig*DP-2 “DELBA III”, Rank: 2nd Engineer/ERO.
I have worked with people from the following countries: Germany, USA, UK, Bulgaria, Poland, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Iran, Spain, India, Algeria, China, Angola, Honduras, UAE.