(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Dieter Brecht?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Dieter Brecht's personal information
Dieter Brecht's professional experience
(4 years, 5 months)
- Aug 2009 - present
- Jul 2009
(1 year, 4 months)
- Apr 2008 - Jul 2009
- Mar 2008
(2 years, 4 months)
- Dec 2005 - Mar 2008
- Dec 2005
(5 years, 10 months)
- Mar 2000 - Dec 2005
- 1997 - Feb 2000
Dieter Brecht's education
About Dieter Brecht
13 years experience with SAP software and technology. During this period,
• 1 year spent in Service and Support and 2 years spent in Consulting at GE CompuNet.
• 3 years in Product Development, Product Management, Solution Marketing and Technical Account Management at SAP Hosting.
• 2 years in charge of the Group Solution Design & Costing at SAP Hosting.
• 2 years in Service Solution Management. Main Focus on SME Offerings: Business Models Partner/SAP, Development of new Deployment Models (On Demand / Appliance) and Services, Market research, Service Portfolio Design/Management, Operational leading of Projects, Corresponding Partner negotiations, Continue analysis of new deployment models
• 3 years in Channel Management Head of DACH Ecosystem&Channel SAP Cloud
• My SAP experience has enabled me to acquire extensive knowledge and sound experience during the whole time of my employment and a thorough understanding of strategic landscape design, Market Research, Business Development, Product Management, Initiatives and the determination of cost of ownership. Deep Knowledge in SME Market, Volume Business, Mass Volume Reqirements, and Sales approach
• Excellent communication, deep knowledge about business consulting and presentation skills.
• Expertise in the elaboration of individual, customer-specific business solutions at a strategic and operational level within the framework of the deployment options which are technically feasible for 2013.
• Considered by Colleagues and Company Executives at SAP as a competent and skilled contact person / Manager of Technical SAP Solutions within EMEA and USA.
Current Position SAP
Head of SAP Cloud Ecosystem&Channel
Sales Director Volume Business EMEA
2005 - 2008 Director Service Strategy
SSM - Service Strategy & Portfolio Management
• Development of new Deployment Models and Services
• Market research
• Service Portfolio Design
• Operational leading of Busines by Desgin Appliance and OSL Projects
• Development of Business Models Partner/SAP
• Corresponding Partner negotiations
• Continue analysis of new deployment models
2003 - 2005 SAP
Director Solution Design & Costing
• In charge of the Solution Design & Costing Group
(9 Employee ->Technical Account Manager).
• Development of new services, e.g. Smart Start, mySAP ERP 2004 Ramp Up Hosting and mySAP ERP 2005 RampUp Hosting and global Services in the field of Product Management.
• Creating leads and negotiating sales and consulting contracts
• Complete Sales Engagement and Responsibility for different customers.
2002 – 2003 SAP
Technical Account Manager
• Qualification / Opportunity development
• Concept work with qualification of existing customer contacts and new opportunities
• Intense communication with and coordination of SAP Account Managers, Consulting Managers, Support Alliance Manager and Partners
• Evaluation / Solution Design
• Design and validation of customer specific solutions
• Creation and maintenance of sizing with SAP Quicksizer
• Design of strategic system landscapes
• Complex cost calculation going beyond fixed budgets and planning processes
• Organizing hardware quotes for simple and complex system architectures
• Sales Activities / Account Management
• Supporting the Hosting Engagement Manager during all phases of the sales cycle
• Creation of customer bids
• Presentations of SAP Hosting solutions at customer C-level and SAP Executive level
• Providing specific technical input to all contracts
• Creating and negotiating sales and consulting contracts
2000 – 2002 SAP
Account Management/Product Management/Marketing
• Conceptual development and implementation of individual, customer-specific business solutions and SAP Hosting solutions at a strategic and operational level within the framework of the expert support provided throughout the sales cycle
• Conception and realization of Solutions Marketing activities and Lead Generation programs
• Quality assurance in strategic customer projects/synchronization of client’s requirements for SAP hosting solution concepts
• Established and led the development of personnel networks within the hosting community at SAP and the international subsidiaries as well as actively maintaining contacts with customer executives, user groups, organizations, and associations
• Evaluation and creation of technical contract constituents and risk analysis
• Operational cost evaluation
1997 - 2000 GE CompuNet
• Responsible in different Windows/ Lotus Notes and SAP Projects
• Regional Customer Support
• Instructor for SAP Training Courses