BOD Group is the largest manufacturer of industrially pre-recorded CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs in the Baltic States and one of the most modern groups in Central and Eastern Europe, owning two modern plants in Vilnius and Tallinn.
- All format CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc replication
- Offset or silk-screen disc printing
- CD and DVD stampers
- Premastering and authoring
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc data programming and authoring
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc designing and layout
- CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc packaging and printing products
- Product delivery to requested address
The total capacity of BOD Group plants in Vilnius (JSC "BRD") and Tallinn (AS “Baltic Disc“) is more than 70 million compact discs per year. In July, 2011, at Vilnius "BRD" plant, we opened Blu-ray Disc manufacturing complex which was the first one in the Baltic countries and Scandinavia.
We successfully expand optical disc manufacturing and cooperate with leading West European companies in this field: TECHNOTRANS, SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES, MARABU, RUCCO, BAYER AG, MORTON, GENERAL ELECTRIC (Germany), NETSTAL (Switzerland), and AXXICON (the Netherlands).
Our clients are well-known Lithuanian and foreign companies that use industrially manufactured CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs for advertising, work, and entertainment purposes. We export the most of all BOD Group output to neighbouring countries – Latvia and Estonia. As well, we export to other European Union countries.