CM-Equity AG is a fully regulated investment banking and investment management firm with EU passport license. We provide a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, institutional investors, family offices, fund managers and high-net-worth individuals.
We actively co-invest along our buy-side clients in highly attractive direct deals that are sourced and filtered globally. Founded in 2002, the firm is headquartered in Munich and operates in all major financial centers around the world within a network of regulated banks and brokers.
Our Corporate Finance Unit provides access to European and Asian capital markets and develops individual solutions to fit the needs of corporate clients. Our goal is to achieve sustainable success on international capital markets.
Our Services include:
- Initial Public Offering: We have profound expertise in managing and coordinating the complex IPO process to assist companies from the preparation to the implementation phase
- Primary and secondary listing: Our comprehensive understanding about security trading banks and their market specializations enables us to organize listings efficiently within a reasonable timeframe
- Corporate consulting and transaction structuring: We consult companies on an appropriate capital structure and solution to strengthen the financial position, financing planning and transaction structuring for essential fund raising, formulating a solid equity story and structuring corporate transactions
- Institutional research
Asset ManagementCM Equity offers a variety of solutions in Asset Management:
- Portfolio Management:
- Absolute Return Strategies: Fully automated trading algorithms for a stable yield, uncorrelated to traditional investments
- Cloud-Based Trading Solutions