Carolina Liechtenstein's haves
- AUTOMATON and one feature sci-fi to be disclosed at release time. AUTOMATON
- and to incorporate smaller parts of a project into a whole. Knack for seeing complex projects to completion. Love for motivating others and having them realize their full potential. Able to find the vision of an organization and steer it in that direction. Courage
- taking place in the 1940's in the California desert. It is about a gold digger and her fiance
- All 22 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Carolina Liechtenstein's wants
- 1. To direct quality films
- and to be a good role model >>> Seeking a transition into film directing. Also interested in expanding my business experience to diversify my streams of income. Seeking paid and volunteer positions where my skills are sharpened. My overall goal is to succeed as a film director and turn that income around into solid and proven (conservative) business ventures. Wealth building and business development is the end result I'm shooting for.
- and to move into higher budget feature films 2. To continue to build businesses 3. To turn income around to fund other quality film projects 4. To encourage young people to become entrepreneurs or to otherwise excel 5. To continue to make a positive impact
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Carolina Liechtenstein's professional experience
02/2008 - to present
07/1998 - 02/2003
Certified Flight Instructor, Marketing and Sales
Carolina Liechtenstein's educational background
08/1992 - 08/1994National UniversityBusiness Administration, MBAInternational Business
08/1981 - 06/1982Palomar CollegeAeronautical Science, Associate of ArtsProfessional Pilot Training Program, including credit for military training and experience. Work study program.
Carolina Liechtenstein speaks the following languages:
Russian (Basic knowledge)
Arabic (Basic knowledge)
French (Basic knowledge)
Carolina Liechtenstein's interests
Carolina Liechtenstein's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Carolina Liechtenstein are interested in in XING Groups.
The Marketing and Social Media Network San Diego 123 members 21 posts | 0 comments
Aviation Professionals 876 members 378 posts | 17 comments
All 6 groups are only visible to logged-in members.