Junli Yamada's haves
- • Over 17 years management experience in FDA regulated and GMP environment in medical and biotech industry.
- • Successful Sourcing Leader managing a direct material purchasing budget over $120M and achieving $3M+ net savings annually.
- • Strong cross-functional Project Management skills managing a major Germany business site relocation project involving $80M+ annual sales transactions and 50+ employees.
- • Proven expert and leader in Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) including the successful implementation of Global S&OP Processes for Becton Dickinson and Thermo Fisher.
- All 7 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Junli Yamada's wants
Junli Yamada's professional experience
01/2016 - to present
Site Managing Director & Director of Supply Chain Management
10/2004 - 11/2011
Senior Supply Chain Manager and S&OP Process Owner
Becton Dickinson Biosciences, Becton Dickinson and Company in USA
04/2001 - 10/2004
Manager, Supply Chain Management and S&OP
Becton Dickinson Japan Co., Ltd, Tokyo Japan
Junli Yamada's educational background
09/1999 - 12/2000University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, CanadaMaster of Business Administration (MBA)Ecommerce and Supply Chain Management
09/1985 - 08/1989Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shanxi, ChinaBachelor of Arts – Foreign Culture & LanguagesBachelor of Arts – Foreign Culture & Languages
Junli Yamada speaks the following languages:
Chinese (First language)
Japanese (First language)
German (Basic knowledge)