Mag. Jutta Jerlich
Inhaberin, Educator | Entrepreneurial Mentor | Collaboration Advocate, Mag. Jutta Jerlich
Professional experience for Jutta Jerlich
Current 22 years and 6 months, since 2001
Creator: Creativity Engineering
• Lecturer Creativity Engineering for VUT study program and the International Summer School. • Creating Creativity Engineering program designed to train soft skills: team work, collaborative work environments, intercultural communication and working with geographically dispersed partners. • Marketing Support and Business Development Consultant for department of continued education. • Planning, designing, and facilitating large-scale conferences for 500+ people with explicit purpose of knowledge transfer
Current 28 years and 6 months, since Jan 1995
Educator | Entrepreneurial Mentor | Collaboration Advocate
Mag. Jutta Jerlich
3 years and 9 months, Apr 2012 - Dec 2015
CSR Program Manager
- Program Management of the Global CSR Initiative Networking Academy - Support more than 250 schools, universities and educational organizations in Alpines, Nordics & Baltics - Development of projects and initiatives in the area of e-learning, online collaboration and talent development - Promotion of technology education and training of global media competent talent - Support of students & learners in realizing their potential through embracing technology & IT tools
2008 - 2012
Senior Lecturer - Global Marketing and Advanced Communication
Universities in Nagoya, Japan
• Teaching Global Marketing at Nagoya University of Foreign Studies. • Teaching Advanced English and German Communication at Nanzan, Sugiyama, Kinjo, Nagoya City University. • Supporting international cooperation development, winning/supervising teaching assistants, student advisor.
1999 - 2009
Program Manager - Educational Innovation Programs
Austrian Ministry of Education
• Project and Contract Management with focus on compliance, social media, dissemination, documentation • Processes and quality standards for EU research projects with budgets of several €100k. • Streamlining and redefining workflow, documentation, roles and responsibilities, skills assessment. • Topic Expert e-Learning, Pedagogy, Copyright, Cultures and Learning Processes, Business Modelling.
2005 - 2008
Program Manager Industrial Cooperation
Institute for Design & Logistics Engineering, VUT Austria
• Provided strategy for R&D projects and authored national and EU grant applications. • Managed R&D projects for Philips, Siemens, Honeywell, Engel Austria, Abatec, Lloyd’s Register Group. • Initiated and led cooperation with Boeing and Global Engineering Design Lab, Washington State University.
2005 - 2007
Online directory with comparable finance and capital market data for Austria • Led transition from print directory to online database publisher. • Integrated back office functions to create a single, efficient customer interface. • Provided business strategy including HR, marketing, communications and content research strategy. • Hired, trained, supervised and evaluated 25 content contributors, sales personnel as contract employees or interns. • Initiated new marketing initiatives and strategic partnerships
4 years and 1 month, Jan 2000 - Jan 2004
CMB Informationslogistik GmbH
Producer Information & Media Management Solutions • Implemented archival and database systems for cultural organizations, museums and company archives. • Provided expertise for the development of multilingual personalized web applications and related business models • Excerpt of customer list: Historical Archives of BMW, EUMC European Monitoring Center on racism and xenophobia, Faculty of Architecture University of Technology in Vienna and Graz, Jewish Museum Berlin, Museum of The City of Vienna.
1995 - 1996
Innovation Project Manager
Insitut für Feinwerktechnik TU Wien
• Responsible for project deliverables, including technical publications in the areas Nanotechnology and Micro Systems Technology. • Developed an Integrated Product Design Training Program for Managers, Senior Engineers and Policy Makers.
1993 - 1996
Innovation Project Manager
• Engineering Support Services Production Management • Led Research & Development Project InnoJET - Performance enhancement of the HP Pump for a High Pressure Water Jet Cutting Unit, Forschungsförderungsfonds Austria
Educational background for Jutta Jerlich
1987 - 2003
Masters in Social and Business Sciences
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Austria, Europe
Major Technology Marketing