NEHA SHARMA's skills
- • Analyzing chemical analysis Shelf life 5 Batch etc.
- • Liaison with Institute/labs to conduct Toxicity package and Chemical analysis.
- • Scrutiny / analyzing of Bioefficacy and residues drafts reports
- • Compilation & submission of Dossiers for domestic registrations
- All 13 skills are only visible to logged-in members.
NEHA SHARMA's professional experience
01/2020 - to present
Assistant Manager Registration & Regulatory affairs (Agrochemicals)
NEHA SHARMA's educational background
07/2012 - 06/2014G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, IndiaAgricultural Chemicals (Masters), Masters in Agricultural ChemicalsAgrochemicals , Chromatography & spectroscopic techniques, Advance physical chemistry, Organic chemistry, Quantitative Inorganic chemistry, Method of Pesticide analysis for quality control, Plant disease management, Principles and Practices of Weed management, Biochemistry.
07/2008 - 02/2012University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Dharwad, Karnataka, INDIAB.Sc. in Agriculture, BachelorsStrong emphasis on Entomology, Pathology, Horticulture, Agronomy, Sustainable Agriculture, Experimental Statistics, Pedology, Soil chemistry, Soil fertility, Plant-water relations, Soil mineralogy, RAWE and Instrumentation
NEHA SHARMA speaks the following languages:
German (Good knowledge)