Dr. Peter Nevermann
Angestellt, Corporate Director Consulting & Business Development, CETECOM GmbH
Abschluss: Dr. rer.nat., Universität Duisburg
Professional experience for Peter Nevermann
Current 5 years and 3 months, since Apr 2018
Corporate Director Consulting & Business DevelopmentCETECOM GmbH
Offered training and consultancy in wireless systems (e.g. NB-IoT and 5G mmWave), and for automotive industry, e.g. car2car communication and OTA test systems for cars.
1 year and 3 months, Jan 2017 - Mar 2018
Director Radio Communications, EMC and Smart Card Services
Responsible for two EMC and radio labs, two SAR, six Smart Card (payment systems) and five OTA labs: $8 million/ year.
4 years and 3 months, Oct 2012 - Dec 2016
Director ServicesCETECOM GmbH
- Oversaw one software development team and one covering performance tests. - Set up department to develop new services, including RF R&D. - Added new business—creating and selling a RF test system. - Provided consulting and design support for wireless car-related communication and general RF systems, especially ITS, EETS, and new ANSI C63.27: WLAN coexistence.
4 years and 3 months, Jul 2008 - Sep 2012
Director Antenna Development
7 layers AG
Set up R&D for optimization of wireless systems
3 years and 3 months, Apr 2005 - Jun 2008
Expanded Lumberg’s business portfolio with the addition of a test house—strategically transforming Lumberg from a manufacturer to a “one-stop solution” with full development, manufacturing and testing capabilities.
1 year and 11 months, May 2003 - Mar 2005
Senior Manager Terminal Test Strategy
- Formed and managed new organizational structure for test groups in 26 countries. - Introduced a new method of international cooperation in terminal testing for six test centers. - Oversaw testing tool- and specification-related developments by controlling €500,000/ year.
2 years and 6 months, Nov 2000 - Apr 2003
Senior Manager FCC and Antenna Approval
Siemens (mobile phones), San Diego, CA, USA
- Developed fast, innovative procedures and set up new 3D antenna test system. - Rapidly set up an antenna and EMC lab, including hiring a highly skilled, international team.
3 years and 10 months, Jan 1997 - Oct 2000
R&D Engineer and Task Manager
Siemens Mobile Phones, Germany
- Introduced Siemen’s first mobile phone antenna and new antenna technology. - Managed a team of five engineers in the EMC and antenna R&D group. - Set up a large, multi-chamber EMC/antenna lab.
3 years and 2 months, Nov 1993 - Dec 1996
IMST (Institute of Mobile- and Satellite Communication Techniques)
- RF projects for wireless industry, developed antennas and software.
Educational background for Peter Nevermann
1990 - 1993
RF-Noise and MESFETS Dr. rer.nat.: „summa cum laude“
1980 - 1985
Halbleiterphysik, Optoelektronik, IR-Dioden