S M Anayetullah
Angestellt, R&D Software Engineer for Hardware Layer, Advantest Europe GmbH
Professional experience for S M Anayetullah
Current 4 years and 3 months, since Jan 2019
R&D Software Engineer for Hardware LayerAdvantest Europe GmbH
- Develop hardware layer software modules using C++. - I work with high speed interfaces like USB and PCIE as well as low speed interfaces like UART, SPI. - Develop a lot of different kind of tests including software in loop tests, integration tests, component tests, unit tests and manual regression tests. - Working in close collaboration with hardware engineers. - Additional languages I work with : C, Java, Ruby, Shell scripts. - Working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Crucible, Confluence).
2 years and 8 months, May 2016 - Dec 2018
Embedded Software DeveloperKurth Electronic
- Software/Firmware development for ARM7TDMI and Cortex M based microcontroller systems. - Real time system development with CMSIS Keil RTX. - Embedded GUI and application development with C/C++. - Software testing and documentation. - Development and management of automated build and CI system in Jenkins
6 months, Nov 2015 - Apr 2016
Student Research Assistant (HiWi)
Institute of Landscape Planning and Ecology, University of Stuttgart.
- Debugging animal movement modelling app “GISWALK+”. - Optimization of current implementation. - Adding new features and modify existing features based on recent research outcomes.
7 months, Oct 2015 - Apr 2016
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
- Investigation of the state-of-the-art in ego-motion tracking systems and their integration into virtual and augmented reality technology. - Investigation of tracking sensors, optical tracking and sensor fusion strategies. - Integration of sensors and camera on a single board computer (Raspberry Pi). - Interface implementation of tracking sensors and algorithms in C/C++. - Implementation of optical flow and object detection algorithms in OpenCV(C++). - Sensor data fusion using Kalman filter.
6 months, Aug 2015 - Jan 2016
Student Research Assistant (HiWi)
ITSM, University of Stuttgart.
- Implementation of different mechanical model reduction techniques in C/C++. - Convert some existing MATLAB implementations to optimized C/C++ implementation. - To solve sparse linear algebra. - Large input output file handling.
3 months, May 2015 - Jul 2015
Student Research Assistant
University of Stuttgart- Institute of Applied Mechanics
- Development of modules for existing software libraries - Implementation of high‐performance algorithms on NVIDIA graphics cards(with CUDA C / C ++) - Interface programming
Educational background for S M Anayetullah
2 years and 7 months, Oct 2013 - Apr 2016
Embedded Systems Engineering
Embedded Systems Engineering, Industrial Automation Systems (Theory and Lab), Advanced Processor Architecture, Modeling, Simulation and Specification, Software Engineering for Real-Time Systems, Parallel Systems, Digital System Design, Automotive Electronics
4 years and 1 month, Jun 2008 - Jun 2012
Eastern University, Bangladesh
Digital Electronics, Microprocessor Systems and Interfacing , Control Systems, Power Transmission and Distribution, Power Systems Protection, Energy Conversion, Circuit Analysis, Project Evaluation, Planning and Management, Power Electronics, Solid State Electronic Devices.