Andrew Jenkins's haves
- AJL serves clients throughout East Anglia and the South East and can provide an on-site or 'collect and return' service or a combination of the two - whatever suits your business's needs.
- licensed by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. Established in 2004
- discreet and reliable service. From day-to-day bookkeeping to management accounts
- we offer all our clients a bespoke and fully inclusive service. Based in Saffron Walden
- budgeting and payroll
- Andrew Jenkins Ltd is an accounting services and bookkeeping practice
- we serve a variety of clients with a cost-effective
- All 7 haves are only visible to logged-in members.
Andrew Jenkins's wants
- instantly cutting your annual spend on accountancy fees
- you probably maintain your own books. Using an outside service will free up your valuable time to concentrate on income generation and business development opportunities Outsourcing your day-to-day accounts function can often be a more cost-efficient alternative to employing a member of staff Much of your Year End preparation
- will be undertaken at a much lower rate than that charged by a chartered accountant
- if carried out by a qualified bookkeeper
- Did you know… There are 3 reasons why using a bookkeeping practice will help you to save money: Like many small business owners
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Andrew Jenkins's professional experience
iTrend Research Ltd
Andrew Jenkins speaks the following languages: