Angestellt, Senior Front-End Developer, AMILON - Powering Branded Currency
Professional experience for Emanuele Pelliccione
Current 11 years and 10 months, since Jul 2011
Senior Front-End Developer
AMILON - Powering Branded Currency
• Front-End Development of websites and web applications based on .NET platform. • Planning, prototyping and designing user interfaces for web-based applications. • Tutor of trainees web developers within the company.
6 years and 8 months, Nov 2004 - Jun 2011
Front-End Developer & Technical AccountConnexity Europe GmbH
• Front-End Development of websites and web applications based on Java platform. • Designing newsletters, landing pages and creativities for Web Marketing and Display Advertising solutions • Support and problem solving about digital services dedicated to price comparison portals, in order to merge customers’ technical needs with their business goals.
1 year and 3 months, Sep 2003 - Nov 2004
• Planning, designing and developing websites and user intefaces for web portals • Coordinating development team (multilingual team, 3-6 people)
9 months, Dec 2002 - Aug 2003
• Planning, designing and developing Flash-based websites and applications
1 year and 10 months, Mar 2001 - Dec 2002
Web Developer Freelance
• Planning, designing and developing websites
Educational background for Emanuele Pelliccione
1 month, Apr 2012 - Apr 2012
Company tutor of professionalizing apprenticeship trainees
Training Center “L'Agorà" - Milan - Italy
Vocational course addressed to tutors of trainees who are hired, according to the provisions of italian law, with professionalising apprenticeship contracts.
9 months, Oct 2001 - Jun 2002
FSE accredited Training Center - Sulmona - Italy
Post-diploma professional course (800 hours) promoted by European Social Fund.
3 years and 9 months, Sep 1996 - May 2000
Faculty of Business and Economics
Università degli Studi "G. D'Annunzio" - Pescara - Italy
Interruption of studies after beginning web professional career.
4 years and 10 months, Sep 1991 - Jun 1996
Business and Economics
ITC "A. De Nino" - Sulmona - Italy