Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's haves
- Analytical methods development/transfer/ validation (ICH guidelines)
- Biochemist with broad experience within biochemistry analytical tools (protein/enzyme analysis and protein chemistry)
- protein stability and protein chemistry.
- GMP/GDP-compliance work within Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry. Experience in protein purification
- Enzyme assay development
- Only logged-in members can view all of the profile details.
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's wants
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's professional experience
01/2012 - to present
Team Leader, QC BioAssay Department
01/1998 - 12/1998
Chemical Engineer (Quality Control Laboratory)
OM-Portuguesa (Pharmaceutical industry), Lisbon, Portugal
07/1996 - 08/1996
Quality Control Laboratory Trainee
Laboratórios Normal (Pharmaceutical industry), Lisbon, Portugal
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's educational background
Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisboa, Portugal) - M.Sc. Chemical Engineering(Biotechnology branch) Lunds University (Sweden) - Ph.D. in Biotechnology
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson speaks the following languages:
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's interests
Dr Rita Martins Olofsson's group memberships
Discuss topics you and Dr Rita Martins Olofsson are interested in in XING Groups.
Danmark Unlimited - Danish Network 7660 members 1621 posts | 597 comments